Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jessica Says: Dedication Post To A Relative...

No need for an Image Source caption! Tis a bad webcam photo of me, obviously!
 THANK YOU :
I don’t even know where to begin, but I definitely know that I sadly cannot begin to express the insanely grand amount of gratitude I have for you for always constantly and willingly being there to support me and read my emails, from high school to now - and as you know, most of them are not full of rainbows and ponies - even though you are physically 30 hours away from me (living in the most beautiful country on the planet). I’m pretty sure that’s how long it would take to get there, right? Anyway, it has always been so amazing that you’ve always responded to them even though I know how incredibly busy you are with all of the many, MANY things happening in your life, personal and career-wise. Seriously, like I’ve said many times before, I don’t know how you do it. I’d go absolutely insane! But good on ya!

I appreciate your awesome amount of support with everything, even though I still feel as though I still and have yet to be able to express how much I appreciate everything you've done for me - especially with all that has been happening in my collegiate life, from Move-In Day freshman year, to everything this past semester. You’ve been SO awesome to read (as recently calculated) 100,323 words of this past semester's ~15-part email thread. 12 point font, Times New Roman, single space, as well. Nearly almost as much as one would need for the beginning of their PhD. Almost enough for a novel! Literally!...though it has been months' worth of writing (just trying to not sound conceited here).

Regardless, that is a LOT to read and you always did and you always responded with your honest opinions and suggestions, which I am so grateful for. It is so wonderful to know that you supported, support, and will support my decisions, emotions, and well-being as a relative, student, writer, and human being, regardless of what the situation may be.

Thank you so incredibly much. So so so so so so so much. I know a blog post isn’t much and that my other originally poetic idea was much more awesome, but I just wanted to publicly thank you here, for any and all to see.

You are an amazing, supportive, and kind person -  and honestly one of the select few in my “family” that I truly consider family.

~

Much love, as always,
jess
Penguin chick is happy to have you in her life
Image Source

0 comments: