Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jessica Says: Help Others On Change.org!

Image Source
WHAT IS IT? :
Taken from their website:

"Change.org empowers you to create real change in your community, city, or country

Every day, across the world, people like you start campaigns on Change.org to fight for issues they care about — and the Change.org team works to mobilize people to help them win.
We believe that building momentum for social change globally means empowering citizen activists locally. That's why anyone, anywhere — from Chicago to Cape Town – can start their own grassroots campaign for change using our organizing platform.
Your campaign can be about anything. From supporting curbside recycling programs to fighting wrongful deportation to protecting against anti-gay bullying, Change.org members start campaigns around thousands of different issues. To start your own campaign, just click here.
Our mission is to build an international network of people empowered to fight for what's right locally, nationally, and globally. We hope you'll join us."

Image Source
JESSICA SAYS:
I get emails from this website ever since I signed my name on one person's petition after finding this website and signing up to it. Every digital signature counts, so please help the lives and well-being of others. The more we as a species can assist others, the better others lives can be, as well as our own.

Please, really check out this website. 
Again, every signature counts.
Image Source
To The Readers :
  • Will you check out this website?
  • Will you sign others petitions?
  • What do you think about these petitions and the purpose of this website?

3 comments:

Dan Monteleone said...

I'll definitely give the site a check, it's always good to see what others are passionate about. Personally, I'll sign a petition if i feel passionate about it, if I don't understand the issue fully I usually try not to put my name to anything until I learn more. I think the purpose of the website is great, almost like a central hub for people passionate on a range of issues to gather and work for some real change. I hope for it's continued success for sure!

kyle said...

I gotta check this website out sounds really interesting. thank you!

xNina Writes said...

Dan,

Yeah, it's definitely a good site to check out. I get emails all the time about different things and I always sign ones I believe in, so I agree with you there. And I think the purpose is great, as well!

~xxj

kyle,

You're very welcome!

~xxj